Saturday, November 15, 2008

WE DID IT!!!

Hallelujah!!!
WE DID IT!!! My soccer team won today's game 7-4 and we move on to the semi-finals. That right there is really cool but wait, it gets better. Today's games were the deciders of who goes on and who is out and one of the teams that played today were the Wizards and they are the number one team in the division (we were 12th out of 30 teams by our 8th game), and if they win and we win, we would have to play them in the semi-finals, (this team is the kind of team that is undefeated and really, really good... like 9-1 good... the most anyone has scored off of them is 2 goals... that kind of good). So... I knew that even if we made it to semi-finals, there was a good chance that the Wizards would beat us and we'd only get 3rd or 4th place BUT... guess what? They LOST today. They freakin' lost. We are not playing them in the semi-finals!!! We are playing another team, a good team no doubt, but not the Wizards! We've got a shot at winning the whole division. Can you believe it? I am so excited...can you tell? I mean holy crap, the whole thing could be ours. We can do this, I know my boys and how they play and I'm telling you, WE CAN DO THIS!!! Practice on Monday is going to be long and tiring but we are gonna take this baby all the way to the bank (I realize that means nothing anymore but...).
SO EXCITING!!! Wish us luck. I'll keep the updates coming.
WHOO-HOO!! GO GREEN HORNETS!!


No comments: