Saturday, November 22, 2008

2008 AYSO Region 39, U10, Division Champions!!!!!!!

Here you go folks! We did it! I am probably one of the happiest people in the world at this time. I know that is usually a ridiculous statement to make and mostly exaggerated but at this time I believe it's true. WE DID IT!!!!
Holy crap, I can't believe it. It was the most awesome season finale game I can imagine (not that I have ever played or coached in a season finale championship game but... if I had, this would be the most awesome I bet). This was beautiful. My boys, notice this blog is way more about me than my son or the little kids on my team... they are my boys, not their parents boys, oh no, my team. Anyway, they played fantastically, I was very impressed and pleased. I have to admit, 2 games ago, I knew they had this thing, it was in the bag, but I didn't want to jinx it. I actually visualized this game, and told anyone that would listen, to pray for us and cross their fingers. And dammit!! We did it! We are the champions. I'm going to have that as my ring tone for a while. I promised our division director I would sing that song to her and I did. It was glorious. She thinks I'm a retard but I so don't care. I realized with AYSO I don't care. All the people involved are so down to earth, they all want the same thing. They all want the kids to have fun. It's actually really cool. And I love these kids, I am so impressed by them. Kids are like little people. They are so funny and totally have personalities and then I get to know their parents and I see why they are the way they are and it's very interesting. In any event, we totally kicked ass today and deserve this title. Lukas and I have awesome trophies and we are truly awesome. I can't express much more emotion as I have had a lot to drink and I'm exhausted both emotionally and physically and I have completely lost my voice (although that does not affect typing). This was great. Now tomorrow I will have my daughters performance to brag about. Amy and I are proud mommas right about now and we have a lot of things to be at and go to. I will write more later when I am more awake.


No comments: