Monday, November 24, 2008

Nutcracker 2008


Well, she did it!! My little princess has completed her first Nutcracker performance. She was fantastic. The whole production was beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was proud that she was a part of that wonderful ballet. She was really cute and her part this time was small but still, she was excellent. I watched her give the flowers to one of the teachers at the end and I knew that was a thrill for her and exciting for us too. She really is very good at this ballet thing and I love that she does it. She has a lot of confidence and her self esteem has been boosted. I have watched this little girl twirl around and dance everywhere, no matter how inconvenient it may be (the grocery store, in line at fast food restaurants, in the middle of the street, etc...) for years. We now have an investment in this kid and I know that she will continue enjoying ballet and there will be many more Nutcracker performances to enjoy. Good job Lily!!

No comments: