Friday, November 14, 2008

Big game tomorrow

Well, say your prayers and cross your fingers people... we have a big game tomorrow. If we win, we go on to the semi finals where we 1st play the #1 team in the division then we play the winner of the other two teams playing that day. The 1st game we would be competing for 3rd place and the second game we would be competing for 1st. Can you imagine? 1st place out of 30 teams??? I can and I am!! YES WE CAN!! That's my attitude. Now, if we lose tomorrow then it's all over and the season is done... that will not happen. I will not allow it, I am having too much fun. Never mind what the kids are feeling, it's all about me. No, just kidding. I want these guys to go all the way. They've worked really hard and I know they can do it. It's going to be bitchin' tomorrow. It's going to be a fun and exciting game and successful! We will be triumphant!!
Say your prayers and cross your fingers. Semi-finals here we come!!!

No comments: