Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Obama

Holy smokes!!! what a beautiful, wonderful day. Hallelujah... we are saved from the evils of the Republican party!!! I am so proud of my country and my fellow Americans. Landslide? I'm gonna say hell yes! I was about to cry but I did not. I am happy, so happy for this election result. We did it and the thing is, the most awesome thing about all of this, he's a mother lovin' black man. Do you know what that means for this country? It means we are starting to come around. Granted, there are still some hillbilly back country folk who don't quite get the whole civil rights thing and never will, but thank the Lord that most of the country has woken up a little. This guy is smart, he's articulate, he's Presidential and he's not related to a politician that pulled some strings. He actually started out like most of us, regular. He knows how to talk and doesn't mispronounce everyother word that comes out of his mouth. He wants to actually solve problems with common sense and outside opinions rather than just go to war or make profit off of others disadvantages. And those people that call him a Muslim or a terrorist... are they idiots? The Bush folks are closer to the Bin Laden family than most people realize and they are very tight with the Saudi's... that's another story. And nothing wrong with being Muslim anyway, anybody that is extreme enough to hate someone for their beliefs and display intimidation is a terrorist. Sound like any Palin we know... allright enough negativity.
We all need to celebrate. This man will bring our country back together, he will reunite us as Americans instead of the lefts and the rights. He has already given the country the boost it's needed and to listen to him speak, it just fills me with peace and comfort. Now, I still love Hilary Clinton, she still fills me with confidence when I think about her efforts toward this country but since she's not in the running, I can be proud of my vote today and proud of the country who put him in charge. Now, let's get something done America. Let's pass some shit and change the order of BS that's been ruling this land of ours for the last 8 years, let's get the hell out of the money pit they call "Operation Freedom", let's get rid of "No Child Left Behind" which sucks, let's get some health care goin' on here and good gosh, let us get out of this ridiculous economic crisis and finally, one thing I would love to see change, the oil companies profiting so much that it's disgusting. All the big companies. It's embarrassing to me that they get away with this. Whatever, we now have a chance and with the Senate and the House holding out Democratic, a lot of stuff will change!! A lot. This will be astonishing toward helping our country once again become the most powerful country in the world. I have high hopes and I am sure that President Barrack Obama will not let me down.

No comments: