Monday, December 15, 2008

size 10 1/2

Oh my goodness! Was that awesome or what? I thoroughly enjoyed watching that reporter from Baghdad throwing his shoe at ol' Bushie. It was glorious. I do appreciate what Bush's reaction was though, he said that the shoe throwing was an example of democracy. I get that a little bit. Maybe before we attacked their country and killed their mothers and children that reporter might not have been able to throw his shoe at our president. Then again, maybe he wouldn't feel the need to express his extreme anger through the most insulting way possible towards our president. It is sad to me that we went into that country to try and help them and ended up destroying more than we helped. The money for rebuilding Iraq? Where is that? How did that go to any good use? Haliburton? Hmmm... and who is responsible for this? We'll never get the straight answer. I'm sad for them and I'm embarrassed for us. Oil, oil, oil... gas prices went down, conveniently enough and hopefully they will stay low because I can't afford to go anywhere when they are high like they were. I wish I could know a little more about what happened in Iraq and I wish that more questions were asked and answered before we went in there. I think that the people of Iraq are worse off then they were before we went there. I would throw my shoe at Bush too if I were there. Who do we think we are, going into a country that didn't need our help. Iraq actually has more money in their country than we do. How does that make any sense? They need to loan us money for our bailout. And did that guy get his shoes back?

No comments: