Friday, July 2, 2010

Word up!... Happy 4th!!!

Hey everybody!! So, here it is, I'm throwing out my post for the week. Week's almost over so I really needed to get on the ball. Fridays are not as exciting for me as the rest of the world because for as long as I can remember, I've always worked early on Saturdays so, my Friday is Saturday because I take Sundays off. Was that a wasted explanation? Who cares... I don't. I found a some weed in my parking lot yesterday. That was neat. I always find pot at Mickey D's in some random place (like the parking lot). I quit smoking weed a few years ago but it is a cool little find. I'll be the cool kid at the party when I bust out my super dried up old ass bud that I found on the ground. I remember when I was a teenager and we would go to shows and people would offer us stuff like chewing gum or licorice, we would always take it readily and say to each other "maybe it's laced with something"... that made taking candy from strangers so much more exciting. Until I actually did get something laced... with PCP. That is a whole different story. In retrospect though, kinda fun I think, at least the story of it is... maybe not. I only recall almost dieing and one of my friends trying to wipe his fingerprints off of my room and repeatedly saying "I was never here, you never saw me here..." What an ass! That guy... you know who he is, you all have that friend out there somewhere like that.
So, I like the 4th of July. We are having the annual block party here on my street and I always attend but it isn't until this year that I actually live here. I don't have to worry about driving, I can just stumble home or... pass out on the grass, whatever.
Soccer is about to start and I just cannot wait. I get my team on July 10th and I can start practicing August 1st. Oooh it is going to be a fun season this time around. I know soccer bitches... basketball was a friggin' nightmare but I know my soccer shit and ain't nobody gonna try to push me around on this one!!! Can't wait, can't wait. My poor kid though, he just does whatever makes me happy and doesn't even realize how seriously I take this shit, (I think he does and just let's me get crazy so he can use it against me later... who knows... quality time right?). My girl, she's a ballerina and I don't know the first thing about ballet. I try to learn her moves but uh... imagine that for a minute could ya?
Well, that's it for me tonight, gonna drink some wine, watch a little t.v. and crash out because I gotta work tomorrow. Just want to say Glenn Beck is an asshole, BP can suck it instead of blowing it, and Sarah Palin should absolutely run for president because that will guarantee another term for my boyfriend. Till next week... "Word up... Happy 4th!!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PCP AND taking care of my friends who are on PCP.... soooOOOOooo much fun ..... LoL!!!!