Thursday, July 15, 2010

Racist teabaggers and blood sucking ticks.

Finally, someone has declared the tea party to be racist, (i can't capitalize them, it hurts me). It's too bad that it took so long but damn it all to hell if these fools aren't blatant racist scumbags. I'm sure not all are racists, I do believe some of the Tea baggers are good 'ol America lovin' non-racists but I'm willing to bet, most of them are. If Obama wasn't black, there would still be a lot of anger but I doubt as much hatred. We did protest Bush but not as aggressive as these people are. And how bout that Sarah Palin monstrosity? She's awesome. She's running for President. Holy shit balls. I can't even imagine... I can't even imagine...(needed to be said twice).
The oil spill has been capped!! Hallelujah. Hopefully this will work. The financial reform bill is on it's way to the Pres' desk and the right want to repeal it, of course. Dick Cheney is a little closer to his meeting with the devil and Mel Gibson has once again proved he is a crazy friggin' loon.
I went camping and had a great time. The kids enjoy it, they don't have to pack a bunch of crap, unpack it 30 minutes later, pack it all up again 3 days later only to unpack it all 30 minutes after that. It's a vicious cycle. Is it worth it? Still trying to figure it out. Booze and a campfire are very enticing though. Oh shit, I almost forgot, I had a tick on me. Wtf? A tick! I plucked it off my skin because my girlfriend was too scared to get it. It was like biting my skin trying to stick his head in my flesh and suck all my blood out. I could have died. I didn't though. I got lucky. I was spared so that I could pack all that camping shit up only to unpack it 30 minutes later. Gotta love blood sucking ticks and dirt for 3 days.

No comments: