Sunday, June 27, 2010

going for weekly... let's see how that goes/ oil leak too.

Hey everybody. I've decided that i'm going to write a little something every single week. I was going to go for everyday but thought that might be too much of a commitment and since i try to throw out my one liners on twitter and can't possibly do one a day (only 140 letters even), I figured I could not easily get here daily. So, once a week is all i'm willing to give. So, short and sweet mostly but I'm gonna try... by the way, that means I'm not going to be careful with my grammar anymore... that's right i'm not gonna give a shit if I get an "A" on punctuation for these weekly blah blah blahs...
Really irritated that this friggin' oil spill hasn't been taken care of. Whose paying for all this clean up? Why can we scan a God damn CVS card through the iphone but not plug a hole in a piece of machinery that makes a company billions of dollars and that are used all over the ocean. I mean how many oil rigs are there? Are you telling me that this kind of thing wasn't expected at some point? Earthquakes happen every day, the ground is shifting all the time. Hurricanes and Tsunami's actually take place. Anything could have happened to this thing at any point and they don't know how to plug the fucking hole. Jesus! No wonder, it's designed by men. Ironic since all they think about is... ok, don't wanna go there. My point is lets get this shit together people. Ridiculous. Look at the wildlife, the jobs, the people. Get it together and get this shit done BP! BOYCOTT ARCO by the way.
thanks for listening. until sometime next week... later

No comments: