Saturday, June 19, 2010

shut up haters!!!



I just want all the haters to realize... who... is... AWESOME!!! That's right bitches. Los Angeles Lakers are the team!!! The Celtics fans were not nice during the games but I gotta say, the Laker's fans after the game were down right despicable!! They embarrassed us. Their city, their team. Not cool. I have been watching all their games this season and Amy and I have been real die-hards. I have a couple of people at work that are like "f@#k the Lakers" or "Lakers suck" and it's so funny because I just laugh and think... "duh"... if they sucked, would they be the goddamn champions? No dumb-asses, they would not!!! Anyway, some people are mad at Kobe because he used to be a cocky jerk. I think they are jealous. He is obviously the best player in the NBA and I would say better than Michael Jordon and Magic Johnson. Maybe personal opinion or maybe just bias because this is the generation I'm watching basketball and when Jordon and Johnson played I didn't watch. Whatever, he's awesome and dominates the court in addition to assisting his team and letting them get some credit. I'm happy anyway, for the team, for LA and for my family because we've been cheering our team along. I'm a little bummed out because I have nothing to watch for the next few months but... guess what starts in August? SOCCER!!! I'm coaching Luke's team and this year we are U12 so it's a lot tougher. Looking forward to posting some great soccer shit. I expect to have a much easier and funner time with the AYSO parents!! Anyway, time to wash my dirty ass car. GO LAKERS!!!! Piss off haters!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Angie,I'm a Die Hard Fan also,and was so upset with the Idiots that has to ruin everything with an Excuse to Riot.
Never knew you liked the LAKERS