Monday, February 9, 2009

Our canine babies


Well here they are, the dogs. Some may question, some may wonder, some may think we are crazy. Perhaps we are... but we love our dogs. They love us and it's a wonderful world. So, here they are in all their glory: Roxy (back row), Charlie, Isabella, Fritz and in the front, our latest addition... Samantha Jones.
We finally got to introduce her to Grandma (we were scared to tell Grandma... we thought she'd be mad... she wasn't.) I know, dogs are boring unless their your own. I'll limit my dog photos from now on. Just wanted to update the blog and I don't have a lot of energy or opposition to share today. Maybe in a couple days I'll give a little. Until then... meet the dogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok!! That's a really great picture of your dog pack!

Grandma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.