Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh-Bama!... Redemption!!

Look at this... he is trying to make it up to us. Thank you Obama for doing this, it really means a lot. Gene Robinson, a gay Episcopalian Bishop, will be giving the opening prayer for the inauguration. I have, once again, fallen in love with Barrack. Now I do realize he made this choice after he chose Rick Warren, the evil pastor who has hate in his heart, to do the main prayer or invocation or whatever it's called. So, better late than never. I wouldn't stop supporting him, it would take a lot for me to do that but I was mad for a minute. Now, this gay dude is great. He is what us other gay folks wanted to hear and I am happy about this. It took a little long though but I'm happy anyway. Thanks B. O. (oh, those are sucky initials).
I love God and Gays and I love Barrack Obama too.
Yeah!

No comments: