Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weiner girl

It's June 12th or 13th and it's 3 am almost exactly as i start this post.  sometimes, you meet someone, that loves you so much, so unconditionally loves you that even when your a dick this someone still stares at you in awe and will always admire you.  Not like a baby or a child, but more like a puppy.  A puppy that can get angry and annoying but who always loves you, always acts as if nothing is wrong even though they just barked at the mailman.

I had a love like this.  A friend, a lover, a partner in crime, a crazy person that couldn't possibly stay in control long enough to have a serious relationship.  a flower, a hippy almost like Penny Lane in Almost Famous.  Better, stronger, more real because it was real.  Hated her, loved her, needed her, couldn't possibly spend more than a few years with her, but couldn't stay away.  Sexy, unbelievably so.  Head turner... oh my gosh forever she is beautiful.
My memories overpower me.  What a wonderful, ful of wonder, completely individual in a way you can't accept but cannot deny, character.  I will miss you so very much.  I've truly enjoyed your existence.
Thank you.
Sweet dreams,
A

No comments: