Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family fun/Dodger game!

Tonight I went to a Dodger game with my girl and our children. It was fantastic and really fun. Dodgers won, the 2nd inning we got 8 runs which included a grand slam. It was beautiful... I am very pleased. My son made a comment about not wanting to go anywhere with Amy and myself because we fight so much. That's pretty sad... We hardly fought at all tonight (only when it came to parking... Amy hates my driving and I hate hers... who likes a backseat driver?... nobody...). It was a lot of fun and I'm really happy that I forced my family to go to the game. Our seats were great and our team won. What a fun family night!! I love my wife and our children... even when they are brats... Until our next adventure...

Soccer blogs coming soon... yes, I know your holding your breath...

No comments: