Monday, August 2, 2010

quick one... sorry for the lagging.

Hey everybody! I've already dropped the ball on weekly posts. So sorry. I actually made some good efforts but realized I was a little too buzzed to make any sense, although they might have been funny, I'd probably regret the post the next day. Walk of shame for blogging is not as easy as the other type of "walk of shame".
So, my boyfriend passed the financial reform bill but really goofed on the racist thing with that lady, Shirley Sherrod, from the agriculture department and the Andrew Breitbart blog that made her words really mixed up, he edited her speech to make it sound like she gave blacks better deals than whites. Did I even say that PC? I don't even know, us white people are ignorant... I apologize for all of us right now. It's sad actually. So paranoid about racism that the administration didn't do their homework to find out if it was actually true. It came from FOX news for God's sake, it couldn't have been all that true... seriously... who's responsible for asking that woman to resign? I'm mad about that but even more angry at FOX for putting it out there. Anything to scare us... anything! It's ridiculous that the hard core racists of this country will buy anything just to stay racist. They don't realize that what they are doing is funding the "rich folk". They are living in fucking shacks and trailer parks but giving money to the republican party and puttin' Palin 2012 bumper stickers on the back of their beat up cars that they don't have money for hubcaps or gas for. (I don't have money for gas either but I'm not supporting the party of "no" that are richer than shit...).
I just can't go anywhere anymore without wanting to punch somebody. I saw a guy that had a shirt on that said "Obama... happy now?" I'm like, what does that even mean? I didn't ask him but I wanted to. It's both funny and ironic that this prez has done more for us than any other. By "us" I mean Americans. Not "us" meaning white or gay or Democrats but "us" meaning the American people. That's right bitches... he is actually doing a good job. Have I said this before? Pretty sure I have.
Soccer...soccer...soccer...it has officially begun. Today was our 1st practice and everybody but one showed up (he's on vacation), my assistant coach is awesome and my team looks good so far. I am so happy to be involved in my son's sports and to be coaching his team. Basketball (as you may know from previous posts) was just not fun or good at all for me as a coach but soccer, I know. So, we'll see what happens.
I have been having a great few months at work, Amy and the kids are doing well and overall, my life is pretty wonderful, I definitely can complain but don't need to. Life is good.
I'm still on Facebook, not really knowing what is going on there, kinda irritated that when I say one thing about someone's photo, I get like 75 different comments sent to my phone from random people I don't know. Whatever, I'll figure it out.
Well, sorry for the short post, until more exciting things start happening, see ya later for now.

No comments: