Monday, February 15, 2010

We won a game...finally...it was worth it.

Ok, maybe my last post was a little harsh. Truth hurts. We won a game though!! Whoo Hoo!! We beat the other team 22-21. We had a strong lead through the 1st half then my defense got sloppy and we almost lost. But, we did not lose, we fricken won! My boys were so excited, a couple of them started to cry. And then, some of them said, get this, "I feel bad for the other team, did you see their faces?"... What? What? Who cares about them, we've lost 7 games in a row!! Do you think they care about you? It was cute and ridiculous at the same time. Damn good sports! Such a proud yet confused coach I am. So, two more games, we'll see what happens. Everybody makes it to playoffs so... we could still turn into champions... I'll say my prayers and visualize the trophy.
The mom that I previously stated was a total bitch, has been oddly nice to me. Not sure what that's about but I'm not complaining. The season is almost over and I've had a pretty good time. Indeed an experience I shall cherish... at least until soccer season.

No comments: