Tuesday, December 8, 2009

aww...kitties are cute right?


We have gotten my daughter a pair of kittens! What the hell is wrong with me and my wife? Uh... animal lovers gone wild. She wanted a cat so... what my little girl wants, my little girl gets. Oh, alright, I was asked, first said "hell no", then remembered how cute kitties are and said "ok then, we better get two so they have a friend". That's what you do. Two dogs, two kittens, two kids. If you need a few more dogs, so be it. Dogs are awesome and we love them. We will not be getting anymore kittens though so everyone can relax. There's always the "haters", no offense to my friends and family. You wouldn't have 5 dogs, two kittens and a bearded dragon but don't hate because we do. Now, the bad part is that my poochies are not as well behaved as I would like and I do feel bad for that, no one should get jumped on or barked at when they come over and I really need to fix that... but... (there's always a big butt), they are our babies and we love them a lot. This is Marlow and Pixie, the newest edition to our family. My little girl is taking very good care of them and she is showing responsibility and we are happy that we decided to get her these babies. As Drakk has passed on, and she wasn't very cuddly, I am sentimental towards these pair and the male, Marlow, gives a lot of kisses. I never knew of a cat that just licks and licks your face (it's really painful after a minute because of their damn sandpaper tongues), he's really loving. The female, Pixie, is a crazy ass that jumps around and gets rowdy. It's fun and they are happy little babies. The dogs are very curious and stand at the door and whine and cry. It will be a while before we let them out to play with the dogs. For now, they are safe behind the door playing, sleeping, eating and pooping. What a life!

No comments: