Thursday, June 4, 2009

Obama's Speech

We have the classiest President ever! What a wonderful speech he gave this morning. He hit every mark dead on. He said things that have needed to be said for so long. I’m so proud that he represents our country. He actually looks like a true world leader. Unlike his predecessor, he likes to make friends instead of enemies. I had begun to worry a little about how much he may actually get done. But I think he’s going to do alright. He will have to battle the Republicans about everything he tries to do. They have no clue what they’re up against. Isn’t it great! Prick Cheney thinks he can ruin him. But when you put them side by side in todays world, there’s no comparison. Cheney just looks like the petty fear monger that he is. He needs to go away now. His time is over.
Dare I say this!?! I think “W” has shown some class by keeping his mouth shut. There, it is. Wow, that wasn’t easy. But you gotta give credit where credit is due. Weird!
And how about that Michelle Obama! Is she a great First Lady! So easy going and natural. She’s really out there making her mark. I’ve already forgotten what Laura Bush looked like! She had really high poll ratings, but I guess compared to her husband, anyone looks good. But back to the Prez. I think his speech will be picked apart for days, maybe weeks. But that could be a good thing. It means people will a least be talking about his ideas. Actually probably arguing about his ideas. Politics as usual? Maybe. But I think he already took it to another level. A step up. The balls in their court now. Like I said, he’s a classy guy.

1 comment:

Angie said...

so right. proud of him and our country. we need friends. he's doing really good and repubs know it.